The Student Mobility
- Job ID: Rec0001
- Start & End Dates: May - September
- Duration: 3-4 Months
- Payment Rates: 400 Euros per month and accommodation and meals
Our collaborator is a company that organizes activities, social events, children’s entertainment, and tourist activities. They pride themselves on always using a creative approach to their events. Currently, they are looking for 3 interns to work in their hotels in Mallorca, Menorca, and Ibiza. The hotels are 4* hotels, with amazing facilities and a beachfront location. The intern will work alongside the entertainment team and support the event managers. They are a young and international team that is very enthusiastic about what they are doing.
Position: Entertainment and animation internship in a 4* hotel
– Participating in a family animation program during the day (in a team of 6-10 people).
– Participating in the children’s activities with children and participating in the sports programs for adults.
– Mini discos and shows for children in the evening.
– Customer service and contact with clients during the day.
– Good level of English and Spanish (French or Italian will be a plus).
– A positive attitude at all times, due to constant contact with the customers.
– Previous working experience with children.
– Enjoys sport and dancing.
Availability: May – September 2023 (the shortest availability should be 3 months, starting May-June and finishing September-October).
– 40 internship hours per week.
– One and a half days off per week
Benefits: 400 € per month and accommodation and meals.
Location: Balearic Islands.
Many more opportunities with The Student Mobility