The Student Mobility
- Job ID: HOS0004
- Start & End Dates: No Deadline
- Duration: 3-12 Months
- Payment Rates: 200 Euros per month + reimbursement of expenses, food and board
An Example of an Internship
Front Office Agent Internship
Our collaborator is an important hotel chain operating in the 5-star Receptive Segment. It’s a collection of hotels, thermal pools in Val d’Orcia and spas and thermal baths in Tuscany and in Sardinia.
Also it represents a unique hospitality experience in Courmayeur that is expressed in two exceptional locations: the hotel, a stone’s throw from the cable car and the boutiques in the centre, and the chalet, directly on the ski slopes.
In the first phase, the trainee will support the front desk in the acquisition of all operational processes related to the department.
– Existing reservations, Guest Welcome, Check In;
– Guest assistance during the stay, through coordination with other departments (Housekeeping – Room Service – Restaurant/Bar – Concierge – Engineering);
– Guest assistance on departure; working according to Leading standards Hotels (LHW);
– Promotion of the hotel’s internal services;
– Administrative and organisational activities (collaterals and key cards, welcome letters, registration cards, internal reporting and ISTAT statistical data recording).
Skills of the candidates:
– Predisposition to human contacts, excellent organizational, relational skills and a strong attitude to teamwork;
– Knowledge and ability to maintain high standards of service;
– Excellent knowledge of English and, preferably, a second foreign language (preferably Italian);
– Knowledge of the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Previous study: High School Diploma (in hospitality is a plus), or University’s Degree (preferably in Languages)