The Student Mobility
- Job ID: BUS0001
- Start & End Dates: No Deadline
- Duration: Could become permanent
- Payment Rates: 500 Euros per month
Our collaborator is a Sales Acceleration Platform that supercharges B2C Enterprises who depend on the telephone to drive revenue. By digitizing the end-to-end buying journey we provide visibility from lead to outcome, a data studio to contextualize and segment then a suite of acceleration tools to maximize conversions on each step of the way.
They are looking for a hungry, curious, cognitively, emotionally and morally intelligent student to intern with their new business team as an SDR for the Southern Europe Market. There are immediate opportunities to move to full-time for a successful candidate.
You will be coming from either a business or engineering school and have a passion to break into the ever-growing SaaS environment. You put your best self forward each and every day.
Who you are:
You are on a mission in life to become the best version of yourself that you can be. You absolutely are passionate about the growth and attainment of aggressive goals. You’ve come up through the ranks and are hungry to take the next step in your career to build what you’ve always wanted to build, a world-class channel program.
● Work with Sales Ops, Marketing, and the Sales Teams you support to build and refresh your prospecting list to ensure you always know who you’re calling the day before you call
● Support our Southern Europe sales team with mapping out our top named accounts
● Achieve and exceed qualified meeting targets every month
● Manage, track and report accurately within SFDC.
● Become an expert on our Sales Acceleration Platform
● French – Proficiency / English – Advance.
● Superb social skills, you effortlessly network around social events
● Ambitious about your life plans, you dream big and are prepared to put in the work to achieve your dreams
● You have a genuine desire to understand how things work, your innate curiosity is never satisfied
● You can articulate complexity into simple, succinct sentences
● Are passionate about technologies impact on the commercial world
● You care about people
● TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in the application) signed by your educational institution
Many more opportunities with The Student Mobility