|J-1 Trainee/Internship Program Nation Wide Locations
|Hourly pay rate
|6 month program
|Initial Fee paid to AHA
|Balance to be paid
|Total to AHA
|Other fees paid by applicant to agency
|Place Rec USA Fee
|Refunds are given under the following circumstances.
(1) Refund of programme fees are given when a candidate is denied the J1 visa at the embassy.
Refunds are not given due to
(1) Once the DS2019 Form is issued
(2) Withdraw from the programme once the visa has been issued
(3) Withdraw from the programme after arriving in USA and/or began the programme
(4) Involuntary termination due to performance or rule violations. Voluntary termination due to resignation of the programme
* Please note that costs do NOT include US Embassy Appointment Fee, and travel to the USA which must be purchased by the applicant